In the Society for Creative Anachronism, my name is Herrin Kathalyn Nimet. I enjoy the research and garments of the late 15th/early 16th Century German clothing, but I have been known to sew anything from 6th C. Byzantine to 14th C. Gothic fitted dresses also.

I attempt to sew other stuff to from modern day patterns, but that's been a challenge. Hopefully by brainstorming on this journal, I can figure them out with some measure of success. Modern patterns are just not my forté!

Please enjoy!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fabric For Sale

I have two pieces of fabric for sale....
This is a 2 yd, 20 in by 60 in wide ivory piece of unknown content for $15. (I originally paid  $30 for a 4 yd piece)










This is a buttery yellow 7 yd piece for $35. Content unknown also.


Please contact me at kampfrau at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment